ONCE UPON A READATHON: Update 2!



Here is my Update! Monday and Tuesday are long days at work so I haven't read nearly as much as I've wanted :(
Last night though I made great progress! here is my tally so far

Linger by Maggie Stiefvater: 32 pages hope to read more of this today

Blacksad graphic novel.  Diaz Canales &Guarnido  Completed! 176 pgs

Scott Pilgrim by Brylan Lee O'Malley vols 1-3 Completed! These pages aren't numbered! I estimate 300+ pages

Zan Gah a prehistoric adventure. Completed! 148 pages, I giving copies of this book away :)

Irredeemable by Mark Waid and Peter Krause. Half way done


Ill have some time today and tonight and plan on going at it til midnight! Ill have twitter updates throughout the day, hope everyone is enjoying the readathon!

Comments

Popular Posts