SPOTLIGHT ON : JULIE KAGAWA & STACIA KANE



SPOTLIGHT ON:  Is a new feature to my blog. I wanted a way to showcase books and Authors I'm excited about even if I haven't finished/ reviewed the books yet. First up Stacia Kane:



I heard about this series from Book Chick City. http://www.bookchickcity.com/  She is my "go to girl" for Horror and supernatural books. Here is some info on the books: THE DEPARTED HAVE ARRIVED. The dead have risen, and the living are under attack. Enter Chess Putnam, a fully tattooed witch and freewheeling ghost hunter.  Stacia had me at Undead And Witch ;) I actually started the first book in the series Sunday and I'm really enjoying it. The great thing is the first THREE books in the series are out now!!

I also joined the Downside Army, Stacia's fan group! follow Stacia on twitter: @StaciaKane


Next up Julie Kagawa! I discovered Julie from another great Blogger The Story Siren




When I saw the beautiful cover and Kristi's rave review I knew I had to buy this book! Unfortunately I loaned the first one to a friend after only reading a few pages! i haven't gotten it back yet so i decided to buy both books on my Nook. I'm looking forward to these two and the sequel in 2011. You can also follow Julie on twitter:  @Jkagawa

I look forward to reading and reviewing these books .

Comments

Popular Posts