In My Mailbox 3

 


In my mailbox is hosted by The Story Siren visit her at http://www.thestorysiren.com/

Here are my Books for the Week!


FOR REVIEW



I was able to request this book from Bethany House. They are known for their Faith inspired  novels. I have to admit I haven't read this genre but something about this cover grabbed my attention. I feel it's important for me to stretch the boundaries of my normal reading so I requested this book.

From Tor/Forge a detective thriller with a very interesting detective :)



CONTEST PRIZE



I hadn't heard about this series until Melina at Reading Vacation mentioned it on her blog. She is the sweetest girl and I wanted to share in her excitement for this series and help her enter a contest for a chance to have her blog mentioned in the book's sequel. I won this book and a cute recipe box =)


PAPERBACK SWAP

Two manga:
Saikano volume 7
Kare Kano 17



This is the final volume in a very hard to find series ! A young girl with psychic gifts.

PURCHASED



Rot and Ruin is a new Zombie YA book by Jonathan Maberry. I purchased Crank for Banned Book Week.
The Riddle is the second book of Pellinor a fantasy epic that I'm reading with a group of Bloggers .





 
 

Comments

Popular Posts