31 DAYS DAY 29 : SHIFTERS

 


          There is a new breed of things that go bump in the night. Shifters.These AREN'T  werewolves but humans that Shift into other creatures. Rachel Vincent has characters that turn into Bears and even avian creatures called Thunder Birds. Rachel's Shifters series has just recently concluded. I'm excited to see how the series ends but I'm really going to miss Faythe.



 
Mercy Thompson is also a shifter,she turns into a coyote! Mercy also has a large cast of supernaturals around her: Werewolves, Fae, and Vampires. Patricia Briggs has quickly become one of my favorite authors, she has created a vibrant and strong character in Mercy and I hope to read her adventures for a long time.
 
 

Comments

Unknown said…
Shifters are my favorite paranormal creatures, especially cat shifters.
Chazz said…
I am loving your 31 days posts.
I am newly following from the blog hop.

Chazz
http://chazzhart.blogspot.com
vvb32 reads said…
love this shifter post and seeing all the covers. they rock!

Popular Posts