Sunday, October 10, 2010

Dewey Readathon Wrap up post!

 
 



This is my last post its after 4 am final totals:

7 books

18+ hours reading, visiting blogs, cheer leading and entering challenges

my books finished:

Blue Bloods Melissa de la Cruz
Karma Bites Stacy Kramer &Valerie Thomas

White Witch Black Curse Kim Harrison

Daredevil ultimate collection 1 GN
Suburban glamour GN
Simon Dark GN
Dead at 17 GN

now I'm waiting to total out my event entries and sleep, thanks to everyone hosting DEWEY!
 
 
 
 

7 comments:

SEARCHER GURL said...

wow what a determined reader
go go go for being a leader

may your books send their love,hugs and kisses to you coz u are doing them a favor today in this read-a-thon!

brandileigh2003 said...

Great reading! My IMMB is here My Readathon wrap up is here
Have a great weekend!

readerbuzz said...

I am handing out virtual t-shirts for finishers. There? Got yours? Great! Wear it with pride!

FICTION STATE OF MIND said...

thanks for all the support ! hope you guys had fun too!

Vasilly said...

You finished seven books?! You did awesome. Glad to hear you had fun!

Amethyst Princess said...

Congrats on finishing the Read-a-thon I got 21 hours of particpation (I took 2 one hour naps).

I also stared and finished Blue Bloods this time around.

Anonymous said...

Найти лучшее: jessica burciaga обои скачать