In My Mailbox 4

 


       In My Mailbox is hosted by The StorySiren you can find out more about her
                                                                
                                                             HERE

                                         I'm not buying any books this month since I'm trying to clear my bookshelves before ALA San Diego. So I've been hitting up Paperback Swap and Net Galley!


These books are for my 12 Days of Christmas Event:
 

                          These are some manga I've been wanting for a long time:




















 
 Kristi had a great post about Arc's  this week. Ill admit I crave ARCS!! I was so excited to discover that Net Galley had a way to sync with my nook! There is also no charge, I'm so excited and got these three books this week:






        I'm half way through Delirium and I can tell you all the Blog buzz about this is true. It is a well thought out premise and I'm enjoying seeing where she is headed with the book, I'm hoping there is a sequel!



The Vespertine got me with it's cover, and The Cellar ? : Romeo & Juliet with zombies! It had me at zombies :) I only get this books for 60 days but I'm planning on finishing them all Thanksgiving weekend once I survive #NaNo 


Comments

Great mail box. So lucky to be reading Delirium. Vesper sounds good too.

Check out my IMM athttp://irresistiblereads.blogspot.com/2010/11/in-my-mail-box-3.html
brandileigh2003 said…
Happy reading and have a great rest of the weekend!
here is mine

Popular Posts