PUTTING THE N IN NOVEMBER!!

Hi everyone, Happy November 1st! I have a lot going on this month and a lot of it is tied to the letter N :
 
 
 


                                      This is my 2nd year doing Nanowrimo :
                                              National Write A Novel Month
 
 I've always wanted to try my hand at writing and Nano is the perfect opportunity for me to try. The goal is to write a 50,000 word Novel in 30 days!
 
 
Last year I completed my book but not by the deadline, I'm determined to complete my book on time.
 
You can learn more about Nano   HERE
 
My sign on name is Wings20
 
As for my reading life I have these goals:
 
NO NEW BOOKS! 
 
I won't be buying any new books in the month of November. I have a nook stuffed with books to read and over 200 physical books on my TBR Pile.
 
NEW GENRE'S
 
I love Horror, and Urban Paranormal books but I'm taking a break from this genre by reading Star Wars Fiction for the rest of the month:
 
 



          I'm a huge Star Wars fan and I've had a lot of these books for a while I'm excited to read them


NEW POSTS:

MY reading is going to very much impacted by writing this month so I will be doing some special review posts:

My Life Through Books

I will be reviewing some books I've already read that cover aspects of my personal life, at least one book a week.

Finally on Thanksgiving weekend I will be relaxing and having a mini-read-athon I will also be hosting a THANKFUL FOR YOU CONTEST  for my followers. Hope you all have a wonderful month!


Comments

Good luck to you! I'm a fellow NaNoWriMo-er as well. I'm totally procrastinating this morning though!

Popular Posts