Thankfully Reading Weekend Mini- Challenge 1

 


This first challenge is to list :

What Book/ Books I'm Grateful for:

I'd have to say it's the wonderful books I've gotten from Net Galley

Since I found out I could download books to my nook here are some of the titles I've received:

Angelfire by Cortney Allison Moulton

Awaken by Katie Kacvinsky

Delirium by Lauren Oliver

My Soul to Steal by Rachel Vincent

The Iron Queen by Julie Kagawa

I'm so excited to have these to read and an opportunity to read them before their official release dates.









Comments

Beth F said…
I'm a fan of Net Gallery too -- and yes, you're right, we should all be grateful to them.
I love Net Galley too. They are a wonderful resource!
I'm a fan of Netgalley myself! It's a wonderful resource!

Popular Posts