Thursday, December 23, 2010

Challenges UPDATED!

 
 
I thought I was done! really but I found three more chllenges :0
 
 



 
 I found my self with a stack of Fae books so I joined the challenge by Book Soulmates
 
I will be reading the entire night world book for the LJ Smith Challenge at 
Haunted Orchid 
 
 
Haunted Orchid also pointed me towards a Manga Challenge! At Manga Challenge 
 



 
 
 
 
 







 
 
 
 







 







 
 
 
 
 
 






 
 







 







 
So what are you guys doing in 2011? 
 

6 comments:

La Coccinelle said...

Thanks for joining the E-Book Reading Challenge! Have fun!

Book Chick City said...

Welcome to the 100 Books In A Year challenge, Kai - thanks for signing up! :)

Vasilly said...

Kai, thanks for signing up for the Graphic Novel challenge! Good luck on all of your challenges. Happy New Year!

Vanessa Book ♥ Soulmates said...

Hi! Thanks for joining our ZOMBIES! Challenge. We wish you the best of luck in reaching your bookish goals and winning the prizes!
♥ Vanessa
Book ♥ Soulmates

Rhinoa said...

Hi and welcome to the Manga Challenge. Looking forward to seeing what you read :)

Orchid said...

Awesome set of challenges!
Thanks for joining the L.J. Smith challenge.
Good luck on all of them. ^_^