Sunday, December 12, 2010

IN My Mailbox 8



                   In My Mailbox is hosted by the lovely STORY SIREN

                            
                 Here is what I got this week:



                                                FOR REVIEW


Blog Buttons are POWERFUL!! I posted Book Chick City's button for the Mystery Suspense Challenge last week and the next day I was offered a review copy of this book! Its a mystery thriller about a cyber stalker.


WON



 
Falling Under is a Ya book I won from Good Reads!
 
It is also a Debut Author so I'm using it for Kristi's Debut Author Challenge. It's about a sheltered young girl who falls for a boy named Haden a pull that could cost her soul. I don't know much more about this so I'm going to interview the author, it sounds good but I won't know more til March
 
Contents of a Mermaids Purse is a poetry book. I enjoy poetry but iIhaven't read any in a while. I won it from fellow blogger VVb32
 
 
So what did you guys get?
 
 
 
 
 

5 comments:

Hayley said...

I can't wait to read Falling Under! Looks great and the cover is gorgeous!

Lori said...

I hope that you enjoy your books. Happy Reading. Wanna check out what I got this week In My Mailbox?

AngelicNytmare said...

some good books!

Anne said...

Glad to know someone wins books from Good Reads. I've had no success and I've been entering for a couple of years I think. I've entered for many types of books too.

I did win a download of my choice from Claire Thompson who writes VERY adult books.

Juju at Tales of Whimsy.com said...

I love VV and I can't wait to see more about the mermaid's purse.