On My WishList 9



  On my wishlist is hosted by the lovely Book Chick City
  I've been hosting a week devoted to Manga so here are a few series I cant wait to read in the future

  I've heard great thing about BB it's about a relationship between a Lord and his Butler in an alternate England.





 Soul Eater is about a young Grim Reaper who needs to recapture 99 escaped souls and one soul of a Witch




                       High school of The Dead? Zombies of course!






                              So what are you guys wishing for?






Comments

pussreboots said…
OK. Now I want all the manga you want!

I have ten new wishes. Some of these are Cybils nominations. Come see what I'm wishing for.
Sandy said…
Black Butler is also on my TBR along with B.O.D.Y 12. Its out already but I want to wait until volume 13 comes out so I can get 2 together like I usually do.

Popular Posts