SPOTLIGHT ON : Simon & Schuster 2011

 From The amount of great Arcs I received at ALA Midwinter 2011 is going to be a great reading year! One of the highlights of my ALA trip was the opportunity to attend the Simon &Schuster luncheon thanks to one of my favorite authors LISA McMann .




  Here are 3 S&S Arc's I picked up that I'm really excited to read

                                                             

                                                              

  I just bought Dia Reeves Bleeding Violet cant wait to get this book:




 
At the Luncheon I also got a cool tote with some great swag and a signed copy of this:
 
 


                                                  !!!!!!

                                  I squealed!  (silently of course!)




 
 
It was wonderful to hear guided presentations of the 2011 Spring Summer release catalog and hear the various editors talk about what books they are excited about. Ill be showcasing and reviewing more of the S&S books I received in the the coming months.
 

Comments

Popular Posts