In My Mailbox 17


 

In My Mailbox is hosted by the lovely The Story Siren I dint think I'd be participating this week because I'm in  the midst of a book buying ban and hadn't received any review copies all week and then I got this:

Harbor by John Ajvide Lindqvist This is an early Sneak Peek book from Tor/St. Martins. I don't know much about this because the release date isn't til October! I do know John is the author of the Vampire novel Let The Right One In and amazing Horror movie so I'm excited to read this. It's about a young father and the risks he takes to save his daughters life.

So what did you guys get ?

 
 
 

Comments

basma aal said…
Havent heard much about this book. Hope you like it.
Bibliotropic said…
Ooh, that's one that's been on my Wishlist since I finished reading Let the Right One In! I hope you enjoy it!

Popular Posts