FAMILY READING CHALLENGE DAY 3- DIVERSITY CHALLENGE & PRIZE PACK




 


I was very fortunate that my mother exposed me to a large variety of books growing up. I've read books with Protagonist of all age, sex and nationality. Recently I found out about The Diversify Your Reading CHALLENGE
Here are the Guidelines:

What to read: You can read whichever diverse books you like! By diverse we mean: (1) main characters or major secondary characters (e.g., a love interest or best friend kind of character) who are of color or are LGBT; or (2) written by a person of color or LGBT author.
I'm looking forward to this since I have already read a few books that qualify.
 Today I'm offering 3 books that have diverse characters: Shadow Walkers has a Gay teen protagonist, Token has a young Jewish protagonist and  Hidden  is a prose novel with multiracial characters. I have arc's of all three for one winner! Please check out the link to the Diversity site and consider joining in.




 


 
 
 
RULES
 
USA ONLY
LEAVE A COMMENT & E-MAIL TO ENTER
 
CONTEST ENDS 7/2/11


Comments

Okay, first to comment so I probably won't win. LOL! These books look good and I like books that include diversity. Thanks for the chance!

truebookaddictATgmailDOTcom

I just noticed that your header girl has a different look. Too cute!

Popular Posts