ON MY WISHLIST 20 SDCC EDITION

 

Hosted by the lovely BOOK CHICK CITY


When I attended the 2008 SDCC after a several year absence I was pleased to see the convention had expanded to include a lot of major publishers like: Ace/Roc, Simon & Schuster, Penguin< Harper Voyager. There are a lot of great authors at this years Con,  so here are some of the books I'm wishing to get :

PATRICIA BRIGGS
 
I'm so behind in reading the Mercy series so I would love to get a copy of this book.
 
 
PATRICK ROTHFUSS
 

I've heard such positive reviews about Patrick's books. I'll be attending his book signing and hoping to get both of these signed

GINI KOCH

I lovee Gini's blend of romance and Sci-Fy action I'm looking forward to meeting her in person and getting these two books

 
 
 

 
 
KEVIN HEARNE
 
 
Hounded, the first in the Iron Druid series was my first 5 star book of the year! I really want the next two!
 
 
 
 

So this are some book that hopefully will be mind in 12 short days! So what are you guys wishing for?

Comments

You have a nice little selection,,
hope you get them soon..
Jennifer
Nice list. I loved the Mercedes series. I want to read the Iron Druid series too.
Book Sniffers Anonymous
pussreboots said…
My total wishlist stands at 854 books, an increase of 13 books since last week. My featured wish is After the Party by Lisa Jewell. Come see why.

Popular Posts