Monster Review -a-thon Mini challenge 1


 

 
Today is the first day on the Review A thon and here is the first mini-challenge Click Here to Join in. Here are the first challenge questions
 
1. Are you happy with your review format currently?
 
I'd say yes to this because I really don't have a set formula. I do long reviews, short reviews, its never the same.
 

 
2. Scrutinize it a little more, maybe compare it to other blogs you like, anything you think you might change?
 
I think I would like to be more consistent with linking to either good reads or a place to where people can buy the book .

3. Implement some basic changes and tell us what you think. Or, you can tell us one or two aspects of your reviews that you like.
 
 
I like the reviews I do that are unique  like when I did a "smack down" review for Zombies vs Unicorns


 
 
 

Comments

Kristen said…
Okay, I'm totally going to do a search for your Zombies v. Unicorns review now. That sounds awesome. :) I think adding a link to goodreads would be awesome. A lot of people that link to a place to buy have some sort of affiliate program through them, which you can look into. :)

Popular Posts