COUNTDOWN TO FRIGHTFUL FALL WINNER!



 


THANKS EVERYONE THE WINNER IS PATSY!

FRIGHTFUL FALL IS LIVE SO BE SURE TO SIGN UP!

This Saturday is the start of my month long event Frightful Fall! I'm co-hosting with fellow bloggers HAUNTED ORCHID and Michelle of CASTLE MACABRE Sign Ups on all three blogs are available. Each blog has 3 different prize packs so be sure to register. Look at the tab up and on the right to sign up with me. To kick things off I'm giving away a comic book themed prize pack !

 


 
 

The pack includes graphic novel of Charlaine Harris's Gravesight and a thrilling read The Light along with some assorted Dark Horse Horror themed comics, a Buffy paper doll and a Hellboy mask. lots of fun goodies!
RULES

 
USA ONLY
 
LEAVE A COMMENT W/E-MAIL TO ENTER
 
CONTEST ENDS 10/1/11
 
IF YOU ARE SIGNED UP ON MY LINKY YOU GET 4 EXTRA POINTS. JUST PUT +4 IN COMMENTS.
 
HOPE YOU JOIN US!
 
 
 

Comments

Ricki said…
Great prize pack.
rickimc[at]aol[dot]com
Anonymous said…
I love this contest!
mom1248(at)att(dot)net
Unknown said…
Thanks for the great giveaway. Please enter me in contest. Tore923@aol.com

Popular Posts