IN MY MAILBOX 31 NOOK COLOR EDITION




 




In my Mailbox is hosted by the lovely The STORYSIREN Here is what I got this week:


Merry Christmas TO ME!! I GOT MY NOOK COLOR!!!

I thought I was going to get the nook tablet but stacking the two up against each other there wasn't a huge difference and with a pending upgrade its only getting better. I'm so in love with this! Love the good reads app and the fact that I can post the books I'm browsing and reading directly to twitter with my thoughts. Highly recommend this !!



PURCHASED


 
 

I discovered a great new Blogger DOGEARED & BOOKMARKED  She is doing a Christmas Carol read-a-long. I love reading with other bloggers so I'm excited for this.

So what did you guys get?


 
 
 
 
 

Comments

Yay for your new, shiny nook color!! Enjoy!!!! <3

Popular Posts