12 Days Day 2 Shop Off The List






 
 

This is the time of year for making lists and checking them twice! Lists in general are very helpful, but when it comes to Christmas shopping, the list can be overwhelming. Today's tip from Collin's book  is not about the people you know you are going to buy for, but about adding a person or organization to it. This can be done in a variety of ways. Food Drives, Church Donations, Goodwill etc. I'm doing several this year, most of them tied to places I frequent: Starbucks, My local Supermarket, Toys for Tots, and my new favorite: Wear Star Wars and Share Star Wars Day.
These little additions to my normal gift giving really enhance a sense of gratitude for my life as well as helping others. So In the spirit of giving here are two more Items for the Box of Cheer:


Issue 1 of The House of Night Comic Book Series







An Arc of The Slayer Chronicles: First Kill


Check in tomorrow for prize 3! You only need to enter once to qualify for all 7 prizes :)






Comments

Stephanie said…
I would really like gift cerficate for more books.

Popular Posts