Thursday, January 5, 2012

Bout of Books Readathon Day 6





















Here we are at day 6! I had two rocky days but now I'm back on track! hope to finish two more books today, I'm on my twelfth book now which is my goal , but I'm going to veg the rest of today and see how much more I can read. Hope you all are doing well.



Hello fellow readers! This picture represents my reading stack for the first challenge. I searched around the other entrants and no one really matched with me! I did however find 2 bloggers who had pandemonium on their lists, a book I reallly want!my Update is below. My goal was 2 books a day so I'm on track! :)


Day 2 completed! I had a lot of free time and finished 3 books today, it feels good to get some books of my shelf :) Happy Reading

My Goals

Books To Read


Fatal Charm
Magician's Muse
Faking Faith
Desires of the Dead
Silver Phoenix
Hero
Behemoth
Deathnote: Another Note
saturn apartments 2
saturn apartments 3
saturn apartments4
blacbird 5
blackbird6

Updates



1/9


Number of books I’ve read today: 3




Total number of books I’ve read: 3


Books:
Silver Phoenix
Fatal Charm
Faking Faith


1/10


Number of books I’ve read today: 3


Total number of books I’ve read: 6


Books:
Deathnote : Another Note
Saturn Apartments issue 2
Desires of the Dead


1/11


Number of books I’ve read today: 2


Total number of books I’ve read:8


Books:
Magician's Muse
saturn apartments 3



1/12


Number of books I’ve read today:0


Total number of books I’ve read:8


Books:



1/13


Number of books I’ve read today:1


Total number of books I’ve read: 9


Books:
saturns apartment 4


1/14


Number of books I’ve read today:2


Total number of books I’ve read:11


Books:
Blackbird 5
Blackbird 6


1/15

Number of books I've read today:

Total number of books I've read:

Books:
















5 comments:

Vasilly said...

Good luck on the read-a-thon!

creativedeeds said...

Good luck with your goals! Have fun!

Michelle @ The True Book Addict said...

Good luck, Kai, and have fun! I know you will do well because you always do. =O)

The Reading Housewives said...

You've read 8 books so far?! And that doesn't even include yesterday! You're doing good, keep it up!

Alexa said...

You are ON FIRE. Seriously. So lucky that you were able to read 8 books already! What I'd give to have that luxury again...