Zombie Love Day 1: Review: Zombie in Love by DiPucchio & Campbell

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!

I love ZOMBIES so over the next couple of days I'm going to share with you some books that made my heart flutter and left me a bit cold. Here is one of my favorite and cutest zombie reads:



Poor Mortimer! Zombies need love too and he hasn't had the best luck. He hits all the hot spots: the gym, ballroom dancing lessons, even online dating through stalemate.com :) His last resort is a personal ad asking any potential ghouls to come meet him at the Cupid Ball. It's a long sad night for Mortimer at the Ball, will a love find him on this special night?

this is an adorable read! Gorgeous, gory illustrations that capture the mood of the tale and a very sweet ending.

Nook owners will have a special treat when they click the read to me feature. The book is read by a very creepy narrator with wonderful sound effects.


Hope your day is LOVELY





















Comments

Popular Posts