24 Hour Readathon FINAL UPDATE





It's DONE! I barely made it past 2 am here is my final tally: 8 books! I wanted 10 but 8 is good, now I'm in a reading groove so back to it!








Faux facts by Mary Bellamy
Dark Horse book of Hauntings
Tumor by Fialkov &; Tuazon
MangaMan by Lyga &; Doran
Knocked out by my nunga-nungas
Earthseed by Pamela Sargent
Chicks Dig Comics
The Killer Gn
Here is my Get to know you post:

1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?

Los Angeles California



2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?

Clockwork Prince


3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?

Hmm, pastries and tea!


4) Tell us a little something about yourself!

I'm a Massage Therapist, Love yoga and have a read-a-thon addiction :)


5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?

Put less pressure on myself, meet new book lovers through social media





I'll be tweeting a lot using the #readathon hashtag I'll also be using Pinterest for the first time this year. Click the button on the upper right corner of my blog to connect with me there! Happy Reading!

Comments

Valerie Deveza said…
see you on twitter :) *\o/* enjoy reading!
Vasilly said…
You're planning on reading 10 books?! You're amazing. Happy reading!
Jade said…
Knocke Out bu my Nunga-Nungas is on my reading list as well. Can't wait to get to it.
Ellie said…
Oh wow 10 books, that's quite a challenge. I managed to read just one before giving in to sleep yesterday. Keep it up!
Anonymous said…
In using this method, yourrrre able to decide if you want patronize a counselor would you delicate sizegenetics, therapeutic sizegenetics, a treadmill masters in erotic gay sizegenetics. Numerous practitioners are happy to combine these strategies. Case one belonging to the excellent achievements that could very well be after you use the web to locate an appropriate service company regarding man sizegenetics.This really is a improved way than looking over phone books and / or newspapers advertisements. It's so much easier in order to be able for yourself to help individualize the knowledge while you go for a website online.
http://sizegenetics-reviewx.tumblr.com/

Popular Posts