SUNDAY SALON: FROM READER TO WRITER

 
 
 


In Two Short Weeks NANOWRIMO Starts! I've been on a reading binge this month to make sure I have the entire month of November booked with Reviews and Guest Posts. Nano is an amazing event full of tremendous support from the site and fellow participants on Facebook and Twitter.

My book this year is a YA with elements of Science Fiction and maybe a little romance. The idea came to me while driving. It concerns Time Management and what we wired in humans would consent to in order to save time.

This will be my 4th year doing the project and it has been an amazing experience. It's not to late to sign up!

Reading

I just finished Dewey's readathon with a tally of 4 books read. I'm also catching up on review books so I can have a clean slate for November. I hope to get some reading done next month but my priority is writing.


 Hope you guys are having a wonderful Sunday! I'm off to Read :)
 
 

Comments

Vasilly said…
I didn't know you do NaNo every year! I hope you're having a great Sunday.
Everyone has convinced me to take the plunge again so I guess I am. Oy vay! I'm also going to be hosting my write-a-thon again, Sit Down and Write 2 in November so extra incentive to write. Are we buddies over at the NaNo site? I can't remember. Nope, I just checked. Buddy up with me. I'm thetruebookaddict over there, of course. =O)

You did so great on the read-a-thon. I'm really soul searching on whether I'll do the next 24 hour one or not. It's just not for me, I don't think. I don't read fast enough.

Popular Posts