Review: Scarlet by Marissa Meyer

 

 

 

 

 

13206760

PUBLISHER:

Mac Teen Books

 

Love, Love, Love! I was so enthralled with Cinder that I couldn't wait to read Scarlet. I was still reeling in fangirl love over Cinder and yet in a few pages I fell in love with Scarlet as well. In alternating chapters we learn about  Cinders escape from prison and are introduced to Scarlet and her quest to find her missing grandmother.

 

I voraciously turned the pages of this book! Marissa really keeps the reader involved in both of the girls stories as they edge ever closer to meeting each other. there are also two great male roles in this book : sexy Wolf who helps Scarlet in her quest and Captain Thorne whose ship provides a much needed escape.

 

Prince Kai also makes an appearance through out the book as we learn more clues about the Lunar Queens plans for his kingdom.  A very solid addition to the series I’m looking forward to the next book .

Comments

Vasilly said…
I can't wait to read this! Great review.

Popular Posts