24 Hour Readathon: Final Update

 
 

FINAL UPDATE
Hours
8-20

I was sooo close! But around 1:30 I  couldnt keep my eyes open anymore!


So here are my final stats:


Total Books Read : 6

Total Hours Awake: 20

Hours Spent Cheering: 2


It was a blast and I'm looking forward to October!

Update 1

Hours
1-7


I need a post it that says : Stop being hard on yourself during readathons! Because all I can think is: "where has the time gone?" and  "I've only read what?"

Yeah it's a thing I keep doing :)
So far I've finished 3/4 th's of my e-book goal and read:

Summer Falls
Catherine, called Birdy

Judge Dredd: City Fathers

I also completed 4 mini-challenges!

I also Cheered for 1 hour!

Now back to reading



My Five Part Readathon Goal List:

1)ARCS




2) E-Books



3) Graphic Novels:



 4) Physical Books:



5) RA, RA, RA !!!

I'm also taking two hours out of my reading to cheer on other readers! So look for Updates on the blog tomorrow!
 
  
 
 
 
 

Comments

Popular Posts