SDCC13 WRAP UP: THURSDAY

 

 

thCAD1CS09



Happy Friday Everyone! I'm on route to Day 2 of SDCC ! Yesterday was a great day but also a lot about getting my "con legs" . 

I always notice the foundation of having a good con is just letting go, but often it takes me a day to remember that!! 

                             

                       Highlights 
Shopping! I got a few of the exclusives I wanted as shown above, I also had an amazing time at Nerd Headquarters at Petco Park for the Maze Runner Panel. 

The afternoon was once again devoted to booth hopping and visiting the publishers booths and one of my favorite places : Her Universe. 

I also saw two panels from DC: Vertigo Defy and Necessary Evil a documentary about The villains of the DC comics Universe :) onward to day 2!!






Comments

Popular Posts