Netflix Challenge:31 In 31: Update One: A Mummy, A Bat, and A Raven

 

I love watching scary movies on TV and in the movie theaters during October.I reminds me of my first Introduction to horror movies. when I heard about the Netflix streaming horror challenge I decided to try to watch thirty-one horror and suspense movies throughout the month of October. Here are the movies I’ve finished so far:

 

Total Movies: 8

 

Universal Monsters

Hand of the Mummy & Mummy’s Curse

 

the-mummys-hand

 

Ah such nostalgia for these films. I don’t remember seeing this movie when I was younger, but I really  enjoyed it. The movie mostly relies on stellar acting of Boris Karloff. The same goes for Dracula. Bela owns every aspect of this movie.  I loved the way he moved in every scene :)

 

t03944llaml

 

 

51niyFJTTsL__SY300_ dracula_1931_review

 

MV5BMTI4Mjk5ODg5M15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwODcyMDk4__V1_SY317_CR4,0,214,317_ MV5BMTgyOTc0NjQ0NF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNjg4ODIyMQ@@__V1_SY317_CR5,0,214,317_

 

 

The Raven

raven

This 2012 movie stars John Cusack as the struggling author Poe. When a killer starts to reenact scenes from his  stories. Poe begins to consult on the

Comments

Popular Posts