NaBloPoMo Day: 5 Writing Spaces

 

NaBloPoMo_November_blogroll_large

 

 

Today’s topic is about writing spaces. this is more on my mind since I’m in the process of doing National Novel Writing Month:

press-start-fa915ffe8a6fb32bb3eabf7f771620b4

 

I’m off to a rocky start but I find its more my personal distraction and not my writing space. I have a dell computer at home that I write the majority of my posts on. It’s a bit of an old computer so I’m looking forward to getting a laptop. I also do a lot of editing of my posts on my I phone and my tablet.

 

I’m also a big pen and paper writer as well. Most of my nano is written in journals and then data entered later. off to write! My favorite place to write however is in cafes, especially Starbucks. There are so many distractions at home sometimes.   Happy Tuesday everyone.

Comments

Popular Posts