Sunday Share 19: New Year Intentions, Tea Life, Book Blog Walkers





Kai Sunday Share 1


Happy Sunday! I’ve been easing into the New Year and have been focusing on Intentions vs Resolutions. Resolutions by their definition are a deep resolved choice. Life however often interferes with resolutions unless we are fully committed to the change . Which is why so many resolutions go the wayside by summer. Intentions however start small and can build to long term results. Intention can be defined as the act or fact of intending. 
So intentions are very tied with thought and action instead of just making a list of things you want the year to bring. Thought applied to my intention to eat out less means I will make time to go to the grocery store and will take time to meal plan. So here are my 2014 Intentions:

Blogging Intentions
Continue to post regularly
To Read and Review the remaining 43 Physical books I have
To complete all my 2014 Reading Challenges
To Host a 2014 Reading Challenge and a Readathon
To increase my commenting on fellow bloggers posts
To keep my Review books to a manageable level, including the amounts I request on Netgalley and the Arcs I get at events.
Life Intentions
To do some kind of physical exercise at least 5 days a week
To do a minimum of one yoga pose a day
Prepare more meals at home
Budget for trips
Continue my massage and yoga education


READING LIFE
My Goal for the Goodreads Challenge is 280 Books

This Weeks Purchases
This Manga adaption has been on my wishlist for awhile now and its on sale for 3.99 on the nook right now

15789361

I really loved Mistwood by Leah Cypress so I snapped up this novella set in the same world of that story.
16148646
Book Blog Walkers
The group is back! I love these ladies and its really going to kickstart my fitness Intentions.
Book-Blog-Walkers-Jan-2014

Barnes & Noble is having their annual buy 2 get one free DVD sale so I got this DVD and two other yoga ones.

3mega

Tea Life

Cost Plus world Market had a 50% off all the tea in the store yesterday and I ending up going to the store twice and buying 8 containers of tea!  Here are some of the teas I got:


numis-10350   z_glassjars_ultimategreen_s 


I also went to Teavana this week and got an amazing tea tumbler and some discounted tea, like this Champagne Rose tea.
30866_d


So how was your week? Share!

Comments

Pamela D said…
Good luck with starting up a readathon. That sounds like a bit commitment. :)

Popular Posts