The Great Series Challenge 2014 Sign Up Page

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

kai 1[1]

 

 

 

Hello Everyone! I've been getting my reading house in order and one of my 2014 goals is to catch up on my series reading. So I developed this challenge to help motivate me and to showcase some great series reads. Thanks to True Book Addict for the lovely button design.

 

 

 

 

THE CHALLENGE

There are three levels or RINGS to the challenge (hence the Circus motif):

 

 

RING THE FIRST

Start a new Series. Read and review as many beginning novels in a duo, trilogy or multi-book epic

 

RING  THE  SECOND

FULL CIRCLE

Finish a series. This can be a Reread of a favorite series our you can decide to sit down and finish that series that has been on your shelf forever. What ever you choose you will finish the entire series and post either one mega review or individual reviews.

 

RING THE THIRD

OUTSIDE THE BOX

Read the First book in a series that is outside your normal reading patterns. Are You a Historic Romance fan? Read a contemporary romance or erotica. Fantasy Fan? Try the first book in a Science  Fiction Series. Give graphic Novel series like Sandman, Locke & Key and Fables a try.

 

 

How It Works:

 

Write a post with your intent to join, what levels you are participating, and a list of your books if you have it.  Add it to the Linky below

READ!!!!

Come Back February 20th for the first review link up post

 

PRIZES

There will be prizes on random months so link those reviews!

I will be giving away :

$5.00 Amazon Gift Cards

$10.00 Barnes and Noble Gift Cards

Gifting specific books or novellas from Series that I love for both Kindle and Nook .

Preorder of choice from Book Depository

Readers Prize packs:

Bookmarks, Coffee/Tea Mugs and Starbucks Cards (USA ONLY)

 

MY CHALLENGE

 

Here is an example of how the challenge works with my goals:

 

RING The FIRST:

These are each the first in series books

 

9565548  13414545

 

RING THE SECOND

I really want to catch up on and finish these series:

 

7969452  The Girl in the Clockwork Collar

 

12680907

 

Ring The Third

 

I don't read a lot of contemporary romance, I’m a bit of a bodice ripper gal :) But this series sounds interesting and since its book 3 I'm going to read all of them!

18686240

 

So there you go! I hope you join me and get your  series read!!

 

Comments

Orchid said…
Sounds like an interesting and fun challenge. I'll have to sign up tomorrow after I look through my books.
I'm going to do this...probably Ring one, as I'm way too far away from finishing any series, but there are a bunch I need to start. I'll be back with my sign up post.

Glad you like the button. It looks great!

Popular Posts