Sunday Share 24: Romantic Reads, Reading Life, Movie Book & Valentines Binges

 

 

 

Kai Sunday Share 3

 

Happy Sunday!! I’ve spent most of the week reading for these two readathons:

  VA-VA-VOOM-

WVRATbutton

 

So there have been a lot of romance books bumped to the top of my pile like this:

3389671

 

Reading Life

I have 25 Physical books left to read!!! 25! I'm really determined to finish these by June. I don't EVER want to have an out of control tbr pile of physical books  again. I'm going to be very careful the rest of this year with purchases and my acceptance of review books. All bets are off however if I end up attending an ALA event in 2015!

 

Reading Stats

According to goodreads I’ve read 50 towards my goal of 280 books. I’m glad to be ahead, but some of those are novellas and graphic novels & manga which I don't really count in my personal tally.

 

Movie Book

I started keeping a journal this week of movies I’ve seen. It must be in the thousands! I'm looking forward to adding all the films past and present into the journal. Speaking of movies I saw this movie yesterday and loved it:

MV5BMTg4MDk1ODExN15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNzIyNjg3MDE@__V1_SX214_

 

Valentine Binges

Valentines Day is always a fun day for me. I love giving little candies and Valentines to friends and co-workers, even if I don't have a special guy in my life. So I will be reading and watching some very romantic and well loved books and stories this week:

 

warmbodies-poster-jpg_030040

 

thCA753U50  

thCAZO6NVF

11386509

 

 

 

thCAQJLQU4 

 

51QXhMVF5CL

 

41DhVRuuLgL__SX200_

Heart of Ice

th

 

thCA3KY18T

 

So what's coming up for you this week?

Share!

Comments

Unknown said…
Congrats on reading down the TBR pile! Only 25 books is fantastic! :)

Popular Posts