Sunday Share 26:Readathon Hangover, Anime Brunch, Binge Watching

 

 

 

Kai Sunday Share 3

 

Happy Sunday! I’m finishing up the Love For Books Readathon which is my third readathon for February ! I’m glad that I have this event coming up next week:

 

Visit The Book Vixen to sign up. I have about 15 reviews to do!

 

Write On Review-a-Thon

 

Reading Life:

I got this awesome 4 shelved cart for half off at Cost Plus this week and its become my storage space for my e-readers, physical books and other book related items. I'm so in love with it!

Bg3NaPkIAAAGW0s

My current TBR pile of physical books is: 19

I also am down to 1 physical Review book and 4 books from Netgalley.

I’m really close to meeting my goal of having all my physical books read by June.

 

Goodreads Challenge:

I’ve read 67 books towards my goal of 280 Books

 

 

Anime Brunch

I’ve decided to dedicate Sunday to my anime and manga reading and will start a twitter dialogue every week using the hash tag #animebrunch feel free to join in!  I would also love to do a live tweet of an anime series or a readalong of a specific manga. Let me know if your interested.

 

 

Right Now my Anime addiction is Fairytail

thCA7C1YBA

My Manga addiction is :

9679206

 

Binge Watching

 

I finished Season 1 of Chowder by Cartoon Network

I’m also Binging:

The Regular Show- Cartoon Network

Justice League

 

So that's my week! How was yours? Share

Comments

Unknown said…
You are rocking your reading goals! Congrats. :)
Jillian said…
Congrats, that's quite an achievement.

Popular Posts