Bloggiesta: Final Wrap Up!



                                  


              

                                

               

   

Sunday
Nothing! Had a lazy Sunday :) As usual with Bloggiesta  I did a lot of things I hadn't planned to and didn't finish my actual list! its all good though.


Saturday
Worked on my Computer:
Deleted old files, set up google as my primary browser.
Read!
Wrote reviews

Friday

Did 2 reviews

Updated my Goodreads Preferences 


Thursday
I completed all the new mini- challenges at the Bloggiesta site

I updated my google profile and made some new contacts


I started contacting Bloggers to be in my May Event Celebrate the Cowl .

Netgalley: 

Updated feedback on all the books I've read

Added a picture to my profile and updated my genre prefrences.

Connected my kindle app to my profile. So much easier now to download books!




My Goals

                             
              Upload Reviews to goodreads

               Do some Mini-challenges

        Update my Netgalley Stats

               Update My Reading Challenges 

   Make a contact list for summer events

    Make a Master List of Review Contacts

Comments

Vasilly said…
Nice list! Happy bloggiesta!
Tif Sweeney said…
Good luck with your list!!
Vasilly said…
Kai, your link for this post on the Bloggiesta page is broken. :-(
Yes I put a new one . I guess because I added my blog to google + the old one doesn't work!
Good luck with all your goals. I am excited for your Batman month!!

Popular Posts