Sunday Share 30

 

 

Kai Sunday Share 1

 

Weekly Geek Out

th

Ah! The Winter Soldier was so incredible! I’m still trying to process all the awesomeness and what it means for the future of the Marvel movie & TV Universes. I especially loved the charter The Falcon. This movie is a shining example of how to handle not only racially diverse characters but also female ones. I CRAVE this movie and since I have tomorrow off I’m going to see it again ! Be sure to stay for the end for not one but 2 bonus scenes!

 

Reading Life

I’ve read 115 books towards my goal of 280 books

 

 

Week In Reviews

I didn't write any reviews this week! I did so many last month with my events that I had nothing planned for the week! I am however writing posts for May right now. Need to get on track with April!

 

 

 

 

Review Books Received

 

thCAOOJYPN

 

18310291  

 

Library Haul

11168421

14781525 21402285

 

11213855 17857665

 

Hope your week was awesome! Now back to reading!

Comments

Popular Posts