Armchair BEA Day 3 Expanding Blogging Horizons

 

 

ArmchairBEA LogoExample

 

I’m really excited to see what others come up for with this topic ! When I first started blogging there were two bloggers whose examples I followed without out copying their formats. My blog was strictly about books and the events I joined. In the past couple of years I’ve opened up my blog to other aspects of my life like my fangirl side with comic book and Graphic Novel reviews and Convention updates, my yoga practice and health tips.

 

I also branched out into writing by participating in Nanowrimo and I’m in the process of writing a series of articles/book titled The Care and Feeding of a Writers Back.

 

Here are some other Events I run regularly on my Blog that have expanded my content:

Book Blog Walkers

This ongoing event is hosted by Geeky Bloggers Book Blog I love the fellowship of fellow bloggers and I do really well with the  accountability. Posting my goals every month keeps me on track and I even have gotten one of my friends to join me on walks.

Book-Blog-Walkers-2014

Sunday Share

 

I was hoping to make this a group memo but so far I’m the only one doing it every week but that’s fine :) This is my weekly wrap up where I discuss my reading for the week, any events I attended, review and library books I received and what movies and television I’ve been enjoying.

Kai Sunday Share 1

Fangirl Summer

 

This is going to be my 2nd year hosting this event. I was inspired by Her Universe's Year Of The Fangirl event, and so from June 21st until August 31st I focus on all the fun things summer offers for fangirls. From San Diego Comic-Con too summer themed reviews, this event is all about celebrating my inner geek! I’m looking for  guest posts so if your interested let me know.

Fiction State of Mind-03

 

HallowReads

Horror Books are one of my favorite genres and I love Halloween so I devote all of October to reading and reviewing Horror books and movies.

halloween-Kai 3

 

12 Days

December can be a hectic month due to the holidays. So I get all my holiday celebrating on the blog done by the 12th!

5156063403_8efdfcbabc_o 

 

Thanks for stopping by!

Comments

I love the walking idea. I am heading over now to check it out!

Popular Posts