Armchair BEA DAY 5: Feeding My Inner Geek With Middle Grade Series




ArmchairBEA LogoExample


It’s the final day of Armchair BEA! I’ve loved the posts this week, enjoyed all the posts I commented on as a CheerReader, and the chats( I missed all but one). So thanks to everyone who visited my blog and connected with me online! I will be doing more commenting throughout the day I hope to reply back to all who commented.

Now onto today's topic! I didn't really know about the genre grouping middle grade until I entered the book blogging world. My reading world began in the children’s section of our local library. I would race down the stairs to children's area and fill my arms with treasures. After a few years I branched out and began reading from all the areas in the library.
Then  my life changed when I saw Star Wars for the first time. That was the beginning of my path to geekdom/ Fangirl life. Except for a few comic book adaptations and novelizations, there weren't a whole lot of books for children with a geeky theme.

That has changed considerably! So my inner 10 year old has been having tremendous fun with these current series:

7150174  18685287

8879121

11566223

17265216 c20578900

Happy Friday! Hope You Enjoy the last day of Armchair BEA

Comments

Kristina said…
My son loves the origami books will have to try the jedi academy books for him

Popular Posts