Sunday Share 35: Summer Aromatherapy, Reading Life, Welcoming June

 

 

Kai Sunday Share 3

 

 

 

 

 

 

Happy Sunday! June is here and that means shifting into summer mode. One of the ways I move through the seasons is by working with aromatherapy. From keeping cool to pest control Aromatherapy is an integral part of my summer body care.

 

Here are some ways to add aromatherapy to your life this summer season:

Mint

Mint is one of the best things to have in your life during the summer. Its invigorating !

thCA09KEVG 

I add fresh mint leaves to water and iced tea and even make a hot tea with the leaves on cool mornings.

I also love the bottled water metro mint. Especially the Peppermint, Peppermint Lemon  and Spearmint bottles.

th

I also use Aura Caria oils around the house:

191123  1650458_640

Lavender mixed with distilled water is a wonderful stray for your face or your home. Use about 8-10 drops per 2 oz’s of water. Be sure to test the oil on your wrist for allergy before spraying it towards your face.

Mixing one TSP of Peppermint oil with one TSP of rosemary oil and 2 cups of water in a spray bottle is great for preventing bedbugs from taking root in your mattress and it smells wonderful. 

 

2TSP of Tea Tree Oil mixed with two cups of water in a spray bottle is a deterrent for a variety of insects as well

Events

I’m gearing up for these events for June:

Fiction State of Mind-03

 

CoyerSummerVacation-e1400347761773

 

 

 

 

Reading Life

So I went from an almost burn out in my reading life to a reading slump!

I did read some of The Strain for  the read along and I finished volume one of the graphic novel( great adaptation and stellar art) . Other than that I’ve only read magazines and comics for the past 12 days. Not too bad but I’m looking forward to starting a book today.

15897235

 

Reading Stats

I’ve read 197 of my goal of 280 books for my good reads challenge.

Review Books Received:

All my books this week came from TOR

I literally squealed when I got this book! I really loved the first book in the series London Falling

17910066

 

 

This was a surprise from Tor and I feel like it’s going to be a great beach read. Two women encounter a Vampire and their lives will never be the same again.

18490690 

 

This is a continuation of a long running series. I haven't decided yet if I want to read the prior books or just try to read it now.

 

18490638

 

How was your week? Share!

Comments

Popular Posts