Sunday, June 1, 2014

June Events: Fiction State Of Mind

 

 

June is here! Summer doesn't officially start till June 21st but I always feel in a summer state of mind on June 1st especially when planning reading events :) Here are the events I have going on this month:

 

Fangirl Summer

This is the second year I’m hosting this event. All summer I will be focusing on all the areas in my life I fan girl over:

Fiction State of Mind-03fangirl-books[1]  

 fangirl-romance[1]

 

I’m looking for guest posts so leave me a comment if your interested!

I really enjoy Coyer events. I cleared out my Netgalley  dashboard in my last Coyer challenge and now I;m hoping to clear out some more books, Sign Up HERE

CoyerSummerVacation-e1400347761773

 

I love the idea of a Library themed challenge.When I was a kid ,  the library was my second home during the summer. I ‘m looking forward to all the challenges and the readathon. Sign Up  HERE

 

library

 

 

 

tep_season2_edit-1024x682

The Estella Society is running an awesome summer reading event! The have a great list of reading choices to pull from and I’m hoping to read at least 10 of them.

 

So what events are you guys participating in this month?

1 comment:

Kristen said...

So many great events! Thanks for joining in on the SLC! :)