June Events: Fiction State Of Mind

 

 

June is here! Summer doesn't officially start till June 21st but I always feel in a summer state of mind on June 1st especially when planning reading events :) Here are the events I have going on this month:

 

Fangirl Summer

This is the second year I’m hosting this event. All summer I will be focusing on all the areas in my life I fan girl over:

Fiction State of Mind-03fangirl-books[1]  

 fangirl-romance[1]

 

I’m looking for guest posts so leave me a comment if your interested!

I really enjoy Coyer events. I cleared out my Netgalley  dashboard in my last Coyer challenge and now I;m hoping to clear out some more books, Sign Up HERE

CoyerSummerVacation-e1400347761773

 

I love the idea of a Library themed challenge.When I was a kid ,  the library was my second home during the summer. I ‘m looking forward to all the challenges and the readathon. Sign Up  HERE

 

library

 

 

 

tep_season2_edit-1024x682

The Estella Society is running an awesome summer reading event! The have a great list of reading choices to pull from and I’m hoping to read at least 10 of them.

 

So what events are you guys participating in this month?

Comments

Kristen said…
So many great events! Thanks for joining in on the SLC! :)

Popular Posts