Fangirl Summer: Disney Rewind: Frozen and Beyond!

 

 

 

 

 

Fiction State of Mind-03

 

 

Here is a secret. When I was a kid I used to believe that Walt Disney mad movies during the summer just for me :) Every summer for years my Birthday Weekend involved a trip to the local theater for some Disney magic. So this summer I’m doing a Disney Rewind. I will be watching as many animated movies as I can fit in!

Frozen

61Z9Rn7uH9L__SY300_

 

Despite seeing the film twice in theaters, I was so happy to watch Frozen again. I still continue to be blown away by the look of the film and the wonderful messages about family and love. And no matter how many times I watch it I still find new ways to fall in love with Olaf.

 

 

Planes

 

282px-PLANES_FILM_VertPoster_550_11

 

Somehow I missed this film in theaters so I rented it the other day. It was cute but more of what has gone before in other Disney films. I felt Cars covered the themes in this one a lot better. Dusty was adorable though and I liked the themes of fighting for your dreams.

Comments

Popular Posts