Fangirl Summer Spotlight: The Best American Comics by Various

 

 

 

Fiction State of Mind-03

 

10237112 13429620

Goodreads Link

When I won the 2011 version of this series, I decided to look into other volumes and I found the 2012 edition for $3.00 at a local bookstore. However I found both of these volumes quite challenging. The Point of this series to to look through the years comic book offerings and combine them in an anthology format. The problem I had with both volumes is that they don’t cover the full spectrum of the comic book world. Yes there are some stunning artists in the volumes and many female creators but i can’t really see this book bringing new reads to the genre as a whole.

 

Some nice gems in the 2012 book especially but overall I skipped a lot of the stories. I’m counting both of these books as one read.

 

 

This is my 26th book for Coyer Summer Vacation

CoyerSummerVacation-e1400347761773

Comments

Popular Posts