Fangirl Summer Spotlight: Samplerpalooza ! Thoughts on Upcoming Releases





Fiction State of Mind-04-01 .

I got some amazing samplers from COMIC-CON . I’m so excited for the following books


The sequel to Steelheart.I’m so looking forward to reading about the reckoners again and their action packed battles with villains.
15704459

Man this book is going to be so amazing! This sampler made me run to my kindle app and use my gift card to preorder it. A young novelist goes on a journey to published author while her character experiences adventures of her own. Want this book now!
 18367581

I’ve heard a  lot of buzz about Jenny’s work but haven't read any of her books yet. This is a great jumping on point for new readers.
15749186 

This is a stand alone read and I’m a little intrigued by the premise. Though I loved matched the rest of Condie’s trilogy wasn't my favorite. Still I’m willing to give Ally’s writing another chance.
 17731926

This was an interesting sampler. I’m not sure I’m fully sold on this book about a young boy living in a possibly haunted house with a witch for a step-mother.
19480623
This. Is SO. Adorable. The second Monster High graphic novel focus on the various couples old and new in the franchise .
21489128
Gorgeous cover! This is a story of magic and Dragons. This sampler mad me really want the book asap!
22448211

All of these books are releasing this fall so be on the lookout for them.

Comments

Popular Posts