Fandom Friday: 2 My Must See List of Halloween Movies

 

 

 

thCAZ4TZ76

Follow Friday is hosted by The Nerdy Girlie & Super Space Chick

 

I love this weeks topic because my October is consumed with Halloween/Horror themed viewing! On my twitter this month you will see me using the hashtag #31In31 I’m sharing my viewing journey. I’m on number 14 right now. Her are my five picks for Must See Halloween Movies

 

 

Night Of the Living Dead

On Netflix Now!

th

I prefer the classic black and white version of this movie. It really stands the test of time and continues to thrill me year after year.

 

Nightmare Before Christmas

On Netflix Now!

thCAG4D4Y8

I just watched this for the gazillion time. This movie also goes onto my must watch Christmas movie list as well.

 

Halloween

 

halloween-poster-547040 

This is a no brainer! The classic movie, scary mask and awesome performance by Jamie Lee Curtis. I usually save this one for Halloween Night.

 

 

Resident Evil

resident-evil-poster-428514 

 

I’ll confess I’ve never played this video game. What drew me to the movies was Zombies of course! I’m thinking of spending a whole day bingeing on the entire movie series.

 

 

Curious George

 

thCAYISVQU

This is my second year watching this adorable little show. It capture the feel of Autumn in a small time and even has a little bit of spooky mystery. Very fun!

 

I’m looking forward to seeing everyone else's choices. Happy Friday!

Comments

Kelly said…
I love the Halloween franchise! Did you see Rob Zombie's remake? It was a bit different from the original, but it was surprisingly good.

Popular Posts