A Month Of Giving Thanks Day 8: LAPL

 

 

 

 

 

A-Month-of-Giving-Thanks-1024x463

A month of giving thanks is a challenge to list one thing we are grateful for in the blogging community and our personal lives.

 

CardTop2

 

about-ov

 

I started using my Local Library again about 18 months ago. One of the things I’ve noticed as a book blogger is that my reading expenses increased ( And They Say Bloggers Don’t Buy Books!). So to save some money I reactivated my card and I’m so glad I did. The Los Angeles Public Library has really expanded it’s E-book collection, Manga , and Graphic Novels.

 

There is even a mobile app that allows you to check in to your account on the go. I’m very grateful that this resource is available. I will always buy books, but with the LAPL I don’t always have to.

Comments

Popular Posts