Fiction State Of Mind: 2015 Reading Challenges: Final Wrap Up


2015-authors-banner
Hosted by Samantha Lin


Total Books Read :
23 of 26 
January Update
Books Read:
Sherlock Holmes: Devil’s Promise
Sleeper & Spindle
Phantom Toll Booth
The Ice Dragon
How To Eat
Total Books Read: 5 of 26


Full House Challenge Final 2015 

Full House Challenge final A

Hosted by Book Date

Completed all 25 Books

There will be a total of 25 Books for this challenge

January Update
Books Read:
Cursed Pirate Girl
Ghost of Ben Hargrove
The Mysterious Benedict Society
The Sleeper & The Spindle
Die For Me
Total Books Read :5 of 25

7a 
Hosted by Book Journey


I read 50 plus library books this year
My local Library has become very important to me since I decided to not buy books this year in order to get my physical TBR pile under control. One of the amazing features my library has is the LAPL to Go App! With this app I can order books, renew them and even search the entire database from my I phone! I love it.

I’m going for The Going Pro! Level of the challenge with a goal of checking out 28 + books in 2015
January Update
Books Read:
Cursed Pirate Girl
All New X-Men Volume 5
Kick-Ass 3
Guardians of The galaxy 5
Attack On titan 14
Mouse Guard Volume 1
Justice League Beyond Volume One
Attack On Titan No Regrets volume 2
One Grain Of Rice
Total Books Read: 9 of 28


I’m also doing Sheila’s first book of the year challenge, where we share the very first book we are reading in 2015
2aaaaaaa2015
Challenge Complete!

2015tbrbutton
Hosted by Roof Beam Reader This is my second year doing this challenge. I will have a separate post for this challenge.


I completed 7 of 12 of these books 
January Update
Books Read :
Masque of the red Death
The Name of The Star
Total Books Read: 2 of 12


Bookish-Resolutionbutton

I completed all these challenges 
Hosted by Because Reading is Better Than Real Life This challenge will have a separate post. My resolutions are coming along I will have the full post up late.
January Update
Lowered my E-Books from 61 to 41
Physical TBR pile went up because of Christmas!
I read 8 Physical books this month
I completed all My book blog Walker Cardio Goals
I Read 9 of my goal of 20 Non- Fiction Reading Goal
My Netgalley rating is up to 73



book_blogger_organization_challenge
Hosted by Book Addicts Guide


I completed all of these challenges
I set My reading Goals &Found a Blogging buddy


GN2015 (640x270) (2)
Hosted by Nicola My goal is to read  52 or more  Graphic novels in 2015.
Finished 52 of 52




reading england 1
Hosted by Behold The Stars. I will have a separate update post for this challenge.


I only Read 4 books for this challenge 
January Update
Books Read:
The Invisible Man



This list was created by Pop Sugar but I found it at Laura Crampton :

2015-reading-challenge


I completed this challenge
January Update
Books Read:
Mouse guard volume 1
Mysterious Benedict Society
Shatter Me
Kick – Ass 3
The Name of the Star
Die For Me
Medea

Goodreads Challenge
3082
I’ve Read 368 books towards my goal of 270

Book Riot Read Harder Challenge:
th

I completed this challenge 
Books Read: 6 of 24
How to Eat
Style & Circumstance
Sherlock Holmes Devil’s Promise
Sleeper & the Spindle
the Phantom Tollbooth
Cursed Pirate Girl

Panels Reading Challenge
thCAP7OUEO

I completed this challenge.
Books Read
Attack on Titan 14
Mouse Guard Volume 1



What about you guys? Any fun challenges your a part of this year?

Comments

Popular Posts