5 Fandom Friday: Things I’ve Bought But Haven’t Read/Watched/Played Yet

 

 

 

fandom_5_friday

 

This feature is hosted by The Nerdy Girlie & Super Space Chick

 

This is a great topic and of course I have several items that fit the category of Things I’ve bought and not used yet:

 

Puzzle

I got this puzzle tin about three years ago and have yet to put it together. It’s such a gorgeous illustration of Padme with Vader on the flipside.

51qjtMvA8PL._AA160_

 

DVD

Barnes & Noble DVD sales are amazing! I got this first season of Alias from them a few years ago and have yet to watch it.

51QQdaZQGiL._AA160_

Book

51zgxZxogrL._AA160_

This is one of the oldest unread physical book on my shelf. This is the year I read it. Truly!

 

Game

91LaRFFyA6L._SX522_

 

Another Barnes & Noble sale table goodie. This game looks amazing but I haven’t had a chance to play it yet.

 

Toy

515Dk4Cmr L._AA160_

I just got this Lego set last week and I plan to put it together this weekend. I just couldn't resist the cutest At- At!

Happy Friday! I’m looking forward to reading everyone's posts.

Comments

Popular Posts