Star Wars Rebels Week: Product Review: Chopper Ear Buds

 

 

 

In my fruitless search for Hera and Sabine merchandise at Toys R Us I came across these Ear Buds. First off look at this awesome packaging! I really love the Rebels Logo and the plastic case really showcases the product. As a Chopper fan the Price point of $9.99 made these a must buy.

thR

When I opened the package I was blown around by the detail of Chopper on the buds. They are really cute and have several extra covers for future use.

STAR-WARS-REBELS---Chopper--pTRU1-18493651dt

 

Next step was to use them! This is where the trouble started. Because of the size of the buds they often popped out of my ears during use. Even though there is a plastic “stem “ of sorts to keep them in place, I had to adjust them frequently. I don’t know if they are meant to only be worn by children or not. I’ve worn other ear buds with character designs without problems.

 

Final Verdict

I’m still addicted to the cute look of these, but I’m saving them for home use instead of taking them to work, or using them at the gym.

Comments

Popular Posts