Road To Celebration : Anatomy of A Con Bag

 

 

 

 

11741514605473497220


 

I’m so excited for my first Star Wars Celebration next week! When I’m in “con mode” It’s really important to have everything I need at my fingertips! SO I thought I would share with fellow attendees what goes into my bag.

 

A few years ago I was able to get this tote for free from DK books a few years ago and I love it! It’s really important to have a bag that has a front pocket that you can slide you hands in and out of for your phone.

 

 

Other Essentials

Notebook

I really enjoy the apps that have been created for various cons but I still write out my schedule in a mini notebook as a back up.

 

Extra T-Shirt & Deodorant

 

Sweat happens! Walking around the Exhibit floor can really work up a sweat so I carry a mini deodorant and an extra shirt that I change into in the afternoon.

 

 

Phone Charger & Cords

Waiting in line is the perfect time to charge your devices so make sure to have your chargers on you.

Pens, Cards & Snacks

You never know who you will meet in the hotel lobbies or even in line for coffee. Having a sharpie on hand is a must! Also if you have a side passion (like book blogging) business cards are a must!

Hope this was helpful! See you at Celebration!

Comments

Popular Posts