Tea Diaries 5: Spotlight On Zhena Tea


About six years ago I was at a health and wellness event when I came across a beautiful booth in which a young woman was beautifully dressed in Indian silks. It was Zhena! The event was one of the first introductions of the Zhena line of teas. I left loaded down with samples and soon became a fan of the tea.

Zhena is a Fair Trade company. That means that they pay tea harvesters a living wage and Zhena is also concerned with the environmental aspects of running a business. 

Zhena's teas do not have strings. Instead the tea comes loose in glass jars or in oval brewing bags like the tin below:





Zhena also has these great stacking tins that allow you to try several types of tea. I love to give these as gifts.




Recently Zhena started this line of loose teas in glass jars. I love the Green and Vanilla flavors.




I hope you give these great teas a try! Fid out more about Zhena Here



Comments

Popular Posts