The Organized Geek : Week 3 : Storage & Use




Once I completed Steps 1 & 2 of my Clutter Clearing I was determined to make use of my collection. First up I made sure all of my collection was easily accessible. I sorted my Star Wars collection in similiar boxes and sorted my Funko by Genre: Marvel, DC, Movies etc.

There are so many places to get great containers. I went to Target and the 99 cent store for mine.


Next I began to rotate and dispay my collection. If you follow me on Twitter you will see I use several hashtags : #ArtSwap #FunkoSwap #PosterSwap #ButtonSwap. Every few weeks I take something our from my collection and rotate it. 

I find a lot of joy in this and I'm actually getting use out of my collection.  

So I hope my journey has inspired you to tame your own collections !

Comments

Popular Posts