5 Fandom Friday: 5 Ways I'm Going To Take Chances In 2016


   This weekly post is hosted by The Nerdy Girlie and Super Space Chick this weeks topic is :


             5 Ways I'm Going To Take Chances In 2016


            1) I'm going to interview for a new job.

I've been at my current locations a long time so it's time to see what else is out there in my field.


            2)  I'm going to submit my writing to a publisher

I've discovered a company that till takes manuscripts from those without representation. I want to submit a children's book I've been working on.


          3) I'm going to shake up my style. 

I've already cut 8 inches off my hair. My next goal is to add style to my work clothes and start wearing jeans again!

          4) I'm dipping into digital dating again

I'm a little overwhelmed by this but also excited to meet new friends and possibly a romantic connection.

          5)  I'm going back to school

I want to take more yoga and Tai chi classes so I can teach them to others.

                            Happy Friday!



Comments

Popular Posts